Monday, July 22, 2013

Antique Fine Jewelry: Oh, No He Dint!

I love jewelry. I especially love antique fine jewelry. Earlier today I was sitting in my home office browsing the internet when I suddenly when I came to a realization. My ex-boyfriend of 7 years had not bought me one single piece of jewelry! How could that be? He knew of my love for antique jewelry, and still nothing. I can’t believe I didn't notice that sooner! That in itself, should have told me that it wouldn't last. What man in their right mind and in love doesn't buy his lady fine jewelry?



As the day went on, this made me more and more upset. I can’t believe I let him get away with that. Am I not worth anything? I thought I had closure but this made me cry. I asked myself, how I could let this bother me. Then I had an epiphany. Why did I need a man to buy me jewelry to validate me when I can buy it for myself? I continued browsing the internet and found this amazing online store and bought myself a piece of antique fine jewelry, a lovely broach with two birds sitting on a branch. I can’t wait to get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment