Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Diamonds Can Be a Casual Affair

Much in the way that we are all taught to keep “nice things” nice a children, I have recently come to an epiphany with my valuables. For years I have seen married or engaged women with their diamond rings worn on a daily basis. Yet, I have always kept my few fine jewelry pieces in the lock box‑ only to be worn on holidays or special occasions. I guess, it's the kid in me whispering that I must keep my jewelry safe for “nice” occasions. It's not that I have thousands of dollars in valuables but, my diamond hoops, a diamond pendant and a gem and diamond ring have always been kept in that safe.

The issue remains that after seeing diamonds being worn on a daily basis by so many women, why have I not unlocked the safe for casual occasions? After all, diamond fine jewelry is meant to be worn and admired! The one accessory that can go with almost anything is diamond jewelry. I've already resolved that each of my items can easily be paired with jeans and a casual shirt. They can work in addition to a work appropriate dress as well. Each of these lonely diamond pieces could have been in constant use over the past years! So, out of the safe and into the light of a fashionable ensemble they go. I guess I'm going to have to find other “nice things” to keep secure for special occasions now.

1 comment:

  1. Since adogaspelltemple@outlook.com cast a love spell for me, things are going great in my marriage life. my husband who was cheating on me almost every week is now a loyal and dedicated man. I’m glad he came back to me after the break up with him because I love him from the bottom of my heart, but without Dr adoga help, all of this couldn't happen or even be possible. It is the first time I am using the service of a spell caster and even if I was a bit skeptical at first, I highly recommend his service to people like me who need an extra help to there relationship.thank you adogaspelltemple@outlook.com

    ReplyDelete